Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Warning after dog dies from poisoning

Wed, 15 Jan 2020

© Copyright Graham Hogg and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
© Copyright Graham Hogg and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.

Pet owners in the South of the Island are being warned to be on high alert after it was believed rat poison, which can cause pooches to have internal bleeding, was sprinkled in the area.

Port St Mary Commissioners fear the poison has been dropped in the village.

The board says a local dog passed away yesterday after ingesting poison.

Dog owners are being asked to be extra wary when walking animals in the area.


 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed