Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Douglas fire crews called to tea towel fire

Thu, 10 Oct 2019


Fire crews from Douglas attended to a fire just after 9am today in Pulrose.

Crews arrived to a smoke logged flat where the occupier wasn't present.

They discovered a tea towel, which had been left on a hot hob, was alight and damage was confined to the towel. 

Crews remained in attendance for approximately 15 minutes ventalating the property.

 


 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed