Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Douglas resident and his dog given oxygen after house fire

Fri, 19 Jul 2019


One person and their dog have been treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Douglas.

The fire started with a box being left on top of a switched on hob.

The kitchen and living room of the house in Willaston was heavily smoke logged.  Both the resident and his dog were given oxygen at the scene.

Crews remained at the scene for 45 minutes until the house was ventilated.

 


 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed